Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A good collection of Java Utility classes

Today While surfing net I reached Impala framework's source code at googlecode.
I haven't gone through Impala framework. But there are plenty of Java Utilities in its core module which could be helpful for our day to day work.

FileUtils.java
InstantiationUtils.java
MemoryUtils.java
ObjectMapUtils.java
ObjectUtils.java
ParseUtils.java
PathUtils.java
PropertyUtils.java
ReflectionUtils.java
ResourceUtils.java
SerializationUtils.java
StringBufferUtils.java
URLUtils.java
XMLDomUtils.java

Just thought of sharing the link.

Impala Project Home

Impala Core Utilities

6 comments:

  1. IMHO it is fair to say Impala is not a tool library, its primary purpose is modularization support in Spring. Most of *Utils classes' functionality is covered by Guava project which I consider more suitable and flexible. Tomas Zalusky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also it's very helpful to look around in the source code of different frameworks like Struts, Spring,JSF. One can find many hidden gems in there in terms of utility classes. Plus you can take advantage of good coding practices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice collection love you
    see my blog
    source: http://www.wbupdates.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi from my end,

    I liked your site: "sivalabs.in". Can we email about a proposition with your site? This is regarding a posting in your site. I can surely render certain benefits to you.

    Looking for your reply.

    Regards,
    Sudipto

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi siva,
    Please publish commonly asking spring ioc interview questions...

    ReplyDelete